Work With us !!
Have the pleasure to be apart of us !
Administrative Officer, Harare,Zimbabwe.
We are seeking to recruit an Administrative Officer who will serve as key member of the programs’ administration and finance team.
S/he will be responsible for functions in the offices associated with property management including IT, equipment and transportation while managing the Organizations Clusters inventory assets and ensuring that the master database inventory is updated. S/he will be located in Harare Office.
- Supervise DA1 filing processes.
- Maintain administration files and records.
- Oversee the leases and subleases, if any.
- Assist in procurement of goods and services.
- Support the IS Officer to oversee hardware maintenance.
- Oversee maintenance and mileage log books for all motor vehicles.
- In-charge of motor vehicles including coordination of daily drivers’ duties.
- Point person for the Internet Service Provider in the absence of the IS Officer.
- Assist in annual project budgeting process regarding administrative components.
- Coordinates duties and activities of Drivers, Admin Assistant, Stores Clerk and Receptionist.
- Manage the Programs Clusters inventory assets and ensure that the master database inventory is updated.
- Manage all office facilities, equipment, vehicles, housekeeping services, improvements, repairs for country offices in Zimbabwe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, office management, social sciences or related area.
- A minimum of one year’ experience working for a national or international NGO in an administrative capacity.
- Proven experience in managing a variety of office functions including procurement, management of property, equipment, vehicle fleet, information technology, insurance and security issues.
- Demonstrated ability in Microsoft Office computer packages.
- Ability to plan and work independently and make decisions without close supervision.
- Organized, accurate, efficient and capable of thoroughly handling detailed work assignments.
- Proven ability to work in teams as a team member, player and leader and supervise team members.
Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by or before 20th Dec 2019.
M & E Officer Kampala Uganda.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities of projects and assisting the Project Manager in preparing quarterly and annual reports on project progress. The post holder will monitor project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the Management Information System of the project. The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will also be responsible for the research, collection and analysis of different data in relation to project and programme activities.
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining a database to capture all the project’s M&E activities, and results, and enhancing the information management of M&E related documents
- Coordinate the development of M&E systems and processes for data collection, collation and management, and programme and projects reporting and external reporting requirements
- Provide technical support and back-up to external consultants conducting surveys and impact measurements
- Collection of outcome-level data (knowledge/behavior changes, awareness/satisfaction levels) at separate times from project implementation
- Provide technical advice on M&E, and lead in the analysis of projects’ baseline, evaluations and impact-assessment data, using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Be responsible for managing and regularly updating all relevant M&E documents, including quarterly reporting formats
- Be responsible for working with Project Manager to ensure that M&E is well integrated at the planning stages of projects and throughout the projects to ensure regular monitoring of programme impact
- Provide support and training to staff, interns, community facilitators and partners to increase the use of M&E tools and approaches
- Ensure the integrity and quality of data in support of citizen-generated data and other metrics and survey
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or development studies;
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including experience of working effectively across cultures and with diverse audiences
- A team player with excellent organizational skills
- A self-starter with the initiative and confidence to lead in their designated field – can work independently and prioritize own work load
- Impeccable analytical and interrogatory skills
- Ability to work under pressure yet deliver multiple tasks on time with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring, evaluation and M&E trends and discourse
- A minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in developing and implementing M&E systems in NGOs or other development sector players
- Understanding of research and evaluation methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
Please send a cover letter and detailed CV including daytime phone number, email address, and 3 professional references.
Your CV should include your scores or grades and other measures of academic achievement, and details about any relevant work experience.
Applications to be sent by email to email@example.com, by or before 15th August 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis.
San Diego, CA 92465
Africa Head Office; Nyerere Road, Arusha Tanzania.